Visa Credit Card
As a member of ABD FCU you deserve the best credit card and now you can have it with ABD's no annual fee, Platinum, Gold, Classic or Classic Secured Visa Credit Card. ABD Federal Credit Union offers four different Visa credit cards to meet your financial needs, each with a low variable interest rate and 25 day interest-free grace period on purchases! Credit cards are an important part of your financial life and we understand it. With any ABD Visa Credit Card, you can transfer balances from your other high-rate credit cards and never pay a penalty or a higher interest rate and we won’t charge you the transfer fee!
|Credit Card Features:
|APR = Annual Percentage Rate|
Classic Secured 14.99% APR
You can build, rebuild, or re-establish your credit worthiness in as little as 6 months!!!
Our Classic Secured Visa Credit Card features:
- Credit lines available from $500 to $7,500!
- Low fixed 14.99% interest rate on purchases - with no penalty rate!
- Low Competitive APR
- Full 25-day Grace Period
- No Annual Fee and No Balance Transfer Fee
- Cash Advance Capabilities
- Score Points
- Fast, easy application process.
- Choose your own credit line amount. Deposit the required 100% collateral and the $100 retainer to be held with the collateral in a Pledge Savings Account to secure your line of credit.
- Make payments by phone, online, ABD Mobile app or in person at the Credit Union.
- Helps strengthen your credit with responsible card use. We report to three national bureaus.
- Increase your credit score in as little as 6 months if you make on-time minimum payments.
Apply for a Visa Credit Card
Click on the application below to apply for a VISA Platinum, Gold, Classic or Classic Secured Credit Card, or apply at your local ABD Federal Credit Union.
|Click to print your Visa credit card application.|
Go to main navigation
We have invested in VeriSign's secure server digital certificate to protect your data. Through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the standard for secure communications on the Web, your data is being sent to a secure database and is encrypted to protect your privacy.